Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Magazines that Inspire

After my trip to the school library, and looking at a few different interior design mags, I came to the conclusion that my favorite is "Hospitality Design". I picked this one probably because that is the part of the field that I am interested into going into. I liked that mag because it has unique design ideas for hotel rooms and bar areas, fun furniture, and lighting tricks I would have never thought to use. I also liked a few of the other mags I saw in the library, including Society Interiors, Interior Design (enter at your own risk), and Interior Design (www.interiordesign.net). I signed up for a free subscription for the HD mag but it was talking about business info so Im not totally sure I will receive it.


http://www.hospitalitydesign.com/hospitalitydesign/index.shtml


No comments:

Post a Comment