Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lowes kitchen

On my trip to check out Lowe's kitchen department, I saw a few things that would make kitchens a little easier to maneuver around in. In one of my previous blogs I talked about the cabinet built-ins that have shelves that pull put so you don't have to bend down to assess what's on the shelves in the bottom cabinets. Also they have drawer organizers to keep the random utensils from rolling around in the drawer.



Another thing I saw was the pull out drawer trashcan by the sink. When people opt to pit their trashcans under there, usually there's not a lot of room and you kinda gotta tilt the can to the side to put anything in there, scraping your hand on the top of the cabinet, with this thing you avoid all of that bc the can comes out to you with minimal effort in case your hands are full making this incredibly convenient.


Keeping with that same theme, for smaller skinny cabinets they also have a shelf that pulls out to get the most use for those small spaces.


Another idea I saw at Lowes was that they placed the dish washer up on a platform to making loading it less stress on the back.


Having a trash compactor or separate wine chiller is usually a luxury that isn't standard in many homes. But I think it makes this kitchen set up look more beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment