Friday, November 12, 2010

inpiration of the week

My friend has moved into his first place by himself and has nothing.. no furniture no real decor.. nothing. So this past weekend, I was asked to help him make his new place his home. I went to a lot of stores in Dallas looking at different stores trying to get some inspiration to start decorating.
We first visted the Z Gallerie where I fell in love with this bed (of course it looked better all made up and decorated... )
And I thought this one was interesting but his space doesnt really have enough room.


He totally loved this couch.. which I am not particularly fond of AT ALL...

We also visited IKEA.. the best place ever! (if you have a truck and live close to Dallas which I dont)

We loved all the storage units but he really loved this chair..

I really like this look for a bedroom. Hes young and its a bachelor pad, but I think it can still look classy.
We bought a gray/black/white pic of a surf boarder walking on the beach to use above the fireplace, so I was thinking of doing like a color scheme like that but throwing in a color. Maybe dark purple... Not sure yet.


The bedroom that really inspires me that he probably wouldnt like is..

Anyways.. Those are a couple of the things that I was looking at this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment