Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project Spotlight

Ok so I didnt read about this in a magazine or experience it myself, but a project that really inspires me is the tv show "Extreme Home Makeover". I really admire all the people that come in to help provide a home for the less fortunate. If providing families that need the help wasnt enough, they also build the home around their special needs (when required). I think that is important when becoming a designer, bc your client may not have special needs to the extent of the people on the show but it kind of makes you want to think out side of the box and make whatever changes are required, not only work for the family, but they also make it fun for the family dealing with the disability. I think that this is so important now, after our lecture on making design function for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment